Macro Photography, Close Up

Macro Photography, Close Up
I am very interested in macro photography and enjoy photographing small, wonderful things.  I have been actively shooting macro images for about 40 years now and teach a class on the subject.  My first book, "Macro Photography, Close Up," is self published and is used in my courses.
I felt it was high time to put together a second edition of the book and am completely revising it.  I hope to have it completed early in the 2019 year.  It will be approximately 80 pages and will have about 150 full colour photos, all done by myself.  I intend on making it available in print or as an e-book.  You can go to ericspix.com to order - contact me through email eric@ericspix.com .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The maze of life.

Willow sawfly larvae; not a caterpillar.

Cottonwood leaf beetles.